REV 2 Business Growth Agency is owned and operated by Ruth van Vierzen, an expert in business development and growth strategies with over 20 years of experience. She has worked in multiple industries, as well as both the private and public sectors.
Who Do We Serve?
We specialize in business growth strategies with a focus on sales, marketing and operations. We believe in the power of creating systems to help businesses grow in a way that is manageable and sustainable in the long term.
REV 2 Business Growth Agency meets the needs of organizations that require an experienced, objective resource to develop and implement growth strategies in their business.
- Our clients appreciate the value of outsourcing certain functions to an independent, expert service provider
- Our clients have priority short-term project requirements but lack the in-house resources to undertake them
- Our clients prefer to focus on their core area of expertise and depend on REV 2 to handle the sales, marketing and/or operational functions.
Ruth is a public speaker who provides popular business seminars and workshops. Her practical, results-focussed workshops are available to conferences, organizations and companies.
In addition to her expertise as a business writer, Ruth devotes her free time to her love of creative writing. She published her first children’s book in 2018 and is writing her first screenplay.
Working with her talented team, Ruth delivers measurable results so you can achieve manageable, sustainable growth.
Every business is unique and therefore has its own unique reasons for hiring REV2. If you can relate to any of the following, you may find a complimentary consultation helpful to see if REV 2 Business Growth Agency is the right fit for your company.
- You’d like to take your business to the next level but need a roadmap developed to get you there
- You have a well defined goal for the future of your business but lack the resources and time to achieve it
- You need to put operational practices in place that support your current growth or future planned growth
- You’re growing faster than expected and need help updating operational, customer service and/or other business processes to support the growth
To achieve manageable, sustainable growth for your business that is consistent with the brand, culture and values of your company.